domingo, 19 de outubro de 2008

SCRAPBOOKING - CARTÕES



É muito bom aplicar o Scrapbooking na arte de fazer cartões.

Uso sempre os papéis, cola, tintas, carimbeiras, enfim, todo o material acid free. Acho que se tornou um hábito quando faço scrap: a escolha certa do material.

No "thinking of you" eu usei o lindo e delicado Cherish card kit, da Dream Designs.

No "I love you" usei o branco como fundo para destacar a costura.

Espero que goste. Obrigada por seu gentil comentário. ;)

It's so good aply scrapbooking in Cardmaking Art.

I ever use papers, adhesives, inks, all material acid free. I think it's get, for me, usual when I make scrap: the right selection of the material.

In the "thinking of you"I used the beautiful and delicate Cherish card kit, from Dream Designs.

In the "I love you" I used a white background to detach the sewing.

Hope you like this. Thank you by your kind comment. ;)

Nenhum comentário: